A newbie here, and saying hello.

I'm China online, and Darlene in real life. I live in Northern Ontario with my husband of 25 years. We don't own any kiddies, but are owned by a 9 year old Maltese/Terrier who thinks that she is people. I am borrowing her name online. LOL!!

I am disabled with severe headaches, so my computers are my way of coping with the pain. As long as I'm busy on here, I don't think of the pain. It's bad today and seems to be getting the better of me.

I love my PSP, and at times I hate it. I create Posers in DAZ. They are available to snag at my blog. I have wanted to learn to Digital Scrapbook for a long time and do know how to make a few things like paper, a couple of elements, and I've even made an alpha set.

I am a pak-rat when it comes to collecting freebie scrapkits. I have a wide variety of them, and really want to get to use some of them.

I have Photoshop CS2 installed in my computer but have only opened it, since it looks so scarey. I also have Photoshop CS4 Extended. A friend gave it to me when they found out that I was buying a new camera.

I like to dabble in photography, but am thinking about taking a course to learn more about it. My new camera came in just a couple of hours ago, and I'm waiting for the battery to charge.

I'm looking forward to hopefully learning some new things here, so that I will have a way of displaying my photos.

If you would like to know anything else, then please feel free to ask.

Love, Peace, Happiness: China @->--