shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: First ever Quick Page Exchange - Briar Rose!

Question

I did one, but I am going to let Holly look at it before I post it. I don't know if it is OK or not. I think I finally got it to her in some form or another (I hope).

Yaay ladies, I'm so happy you all participating in this! Hope we can get some more involved :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

4. quick page

wow this is beautiful will have to try and get the briar rose kit so can participate in this challenge..have leanrt how to do quick pages..now just have to remember..hopefully can make the deadline..fantastic pages ladies..HUGGLES from OZ:-)
    *SMILE* always as it cost's you nothing and your GUARANTEED of one in return:-)My house may not be a Palace but tis a HOME, take care n have a wonderful day.

Beautiful pages!
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Love it Judy!!!
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

8. Please, count me in!

This is my first post on this site! I will certainly play! I belong to another group that does the same thing and it's a blast! Please, count me in!

Cindy
    AKA: FLCindy

Glad to hear you are back Cindy and that you want to participate in this with us. Believe you were hear when we first opened. Anyway, thanks for the suggestion to move my thread over at DST to the Inspirational Scrap Ideas forum for better exposure. I did that.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Wink

I got so excited about making my first page that I made a 2nd one. Here it is:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...o=2691&cat=570