shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: First ever Quick Page Exchange - Briar Rose!

1. How great is that! Thanks Helen and Holly.

New pages from Helen

Hi all,

Thank all of you for your lovely comments on my first pages. Sorry about the mixup.

Here is a link to my new Briar Rose Quick Page

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...00&ppuser=1176

And here is a link to it in use with my granddaughters (different photo).

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...00&ppuser=1176

Again, thanks. Helen

It is beautiful Helen! And thanks to you and Holly for allowing both to be included.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

4. Will this be sent to our e-mail or do we download it here somewhere? Thanks

Ok ladies, each of you has a private message from me on how to go about downloading the full album! Thanks so much to each of you for participating and a special thanks goes to those that did more than one quickpage for all of you... :)

On to the next one...
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Thumbs up

This was so much fun. I am really glad that I decided to try something new and jump in on this one. I am so ready for the next one!

7. Just got my QP's from this challenge and I want to thank all of the ladies that participated.....I really love all these pages and can't wait to use em!!!!
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

I just loved doing these quick pages and I already signed up for the next one.

I also wanted to say thanks to everyone who participated and to Holly for doing all the organizing of this...Everyone did such great QP's, Love um!!!
    Beth

Thank you each end everyone for those lovely quickpages.
    I was surprised it was not so hard at all to make one myself....LOL
    Will probably make another too.

Carola

I agree - awesome pages everyone! Can't wait to see everyone's pages for the next one too :)