shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: First ever Quick Page Exchange - Briar Rose!

Thanks for extending the date to Monday because of site maintenance.
    I have mine done, and now just have to find time to upload and send files.
    My husband had double hernia surgery today, so I didn't have time today.
    He's doing fine.

This was my first quick page and it was a learning experience.
    It was so hard to choose what to put on the quick page. The kit is so versatile.

2. well done ladies..love all the pages so far..maybe will get the kit to use in the next QP challenge..HUGZ from OZ:-)
    *SMILE* always as it cost's you nothing and your GUARANTEED of one in return:-)My house may not be a Palace but tis a HOME, take care n have a wonderful day.

Made my first QP ever......
    What can I say....this forum is taking me to challenges I didnt even dream of.

okekeca_BriarRose_QP

and here is my LO that inspired me

Letter to Jessica

Carola

Briar Rose QP Exchange

This is my first quick page exchange.

Here is the preview of my page.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...o=2836&cat=570

And here it is in use - with my lovely granddaughters.
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...00&ppuser=1176

Hope you like this. I tried.

Helen

QP Exchange - OOPS BIG TIME MY FAULT

Hi all,

I thought doing the quick page exchange would help keep my mind off of my husband's surgery (he's ok). But did I ever MESS UP big time! I used the wrong kit. I don't know how I used the Little Sweetheart kit from Bette Duganitz instead of Briar Rose..other than I must have purchased them around the same time and had them in the same folder after I unzipped them.
    I was looking at the other quick pages and started wondering why I didn't use some of the elements on the other pages. I did some looking in my files today and figured out why.

I have an email into Holly right now to ask how I can straighten this out.
    I am currently re-working the page I submitted to use the correct digital papers and elements from the Briar Rose. They were all in pinks and greens and I was working with both of them for my granddaughters album (they were coming up to see their grandpa after his surgery).

I will fix the galleries later to reflect correct credits and places, etc.
    But for now, I am going to make another quick page today from the beautiful Briar Rose Kit - so that you have one from me (as promised) to go with the rest of your lovely pages...if it's ok with Holly for me to re-send her another quick page.

I am SO SO SO very sorry to have messed this up. This is my first attempt at participating online with any kind of a digital challenge - and I mess it up.
    I guess my mind was too distracted with my husband's surgery. I am so very sorry.

Thank you for your patience and understanding with me. Am I a goof or what!

Helen,

Don't beat yourself up, we all make mistakes! I'm sure your husband's surgery must have been weighing heavily on your mind & I do hope his recovery is going well.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

7. Poor Helen-please don't feel so bad-you have enough going on...I for one would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have that quick page-I flipped over it when I saw it-Oh please Holly let her keep that one and care for her hubby...

Alright ladies, I've got the new QP from Helen and she would definately like all of you to have the first one she created so I'll include that in the distribution to you all. :) Will be available for download later today.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

9. Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Alright ladies, I've got the new QP from Helen and she would definately like all of you to have the first one she created so I'll include that in the distribution to you all. :) Will be available for download later today.
    Yaay!! Can't wait!!!
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN