shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: First ever Quick Page Exchange - Briar Rose!

I have the kit but I'm afraid to try. If I do it will be my first time doing something like this.

2. Yaay!! I made it!!.....lol my very first ever Quick Page!!

Here is the preview:
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...o=2768&cat=570

Here's the layout:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...500&ppuser=870

Thanks for looking!!
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry47 View Post
    I have the kit but I'm afraid to try. If I do it will be my first time doing something like this.
    don't be afraid! You will do a great job!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Cherry47 View Post
    You know Cherry, I think you should go ahead and give it a go.....this was my first try at making a quick page, and while I don't think that it's as good as the rest of the other submissions, I am glad that I gave it a try.....it's all about learning something new IMHO......

Go Cherry!!!
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

Yaay Patty! Your first quickpage is great! And Cherry, you gotta do it..I totally agree that this is a great learning experience so don't be afraid, we're here to help! And remember you'll get all the quickpages in return for just trying!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

6. Go for it Cherry47! I submitted one and it was only my second time-the first one was a couple of days ago. I didn't even know how to create a "hole" for the picture. It has been a real learning experience and now I'm anxiously awaiting the next time. We are all scared the first time but I promise you YOU WILL BE GLAD. Good luck, Mary W

You gals are rocking! I have received 13 so far with one more that's been uploaded to the gallery but i haven't received yet! Then waiting on 3 that signed up to submit theirs. How cool is that ladies! That's alot of quick pages for all of you!!! There's still time so if you haven't signed up, now's your chance!

8. Holly-Since the site is going to be down for maintenance starting tonight at 10pm and the deadline for submissions is tomorrow-will they still get thru okay? Mary W

Hi there

I would like to give it a try but unfortinately I dont have the kit and dont have money to buy it now.
    I DO have the add-on.
    Could I just make a QP with only the add-on part????

Carola

Hi Mary, the deadline will be extended. I'd rather extend then cut it short :) I'll extend to Monday and Monday will be the day that I'll distributed the album to participants.

Carola, yes using the add-on will work :)