Everybody loves quick pages....can you imagine getting an album full of quick pages just by making one single quickpage yourself? Well, I'm hear to tell you how....
Each participant will submit 1 quick page layout using the featured kit, in this case Alice Naylor's Briar Rose. At the end of this exchange, all participants will receive all submitted quick pages including this special one created by Alice.
- Layouts should be created and saved at 12" x 12" and 300ppi.
- If you are familiar with creating a quick page in a transparent .png file, please submit it in that format.
- If you are not, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already) . I will take what you submit and punch out the areas for photos and convert them to transparent .png files before sending them all back to the participants.
- Save a preview of your quick page at 600x600 and upload it to the Quick Page Exchange Gallery for all the oooohs and ahhhs!
- Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier.
YourForumName_KitName_QP.jpg so as an example, mine would be Hollys_BriarRose_QP.jpg
- Email your quick page files to email@example.com . I will need the preview .jpg, and either the .png or .jpg file at the full 12x12 size.
- Sign-ups are required for this so that we know who is working on pages.
- I will keep this post updated to reflect participants and whether files have been received
- The submission deadline for this round is Saturday, March 17th.
- griest (3)
- Helen Ehrenhofer (signed up via email)
- babydoe (3)
- PA Grandma