shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap Wednesday, April 22 @ 9pm w/Chanin

*UpDaTe* Speed Scrap Wednesday, April 22 @ 9pm w/Chanin

Join me on Wednesday night, April 22 at 9pm for another fun speed scrap! Normally, I have this on Friday nights, but unfortunately, I won't be home this Thursday or Friday, so I had to do Wednesday. I hope a lot of you can still make it!!

***UPDATE***

Everyone get ready for a new twist to the speed scrap tonight!! This is going to be more of a "community driven" speed scrap!! What? YOU are going to be calling the shots!!! That's right, you give your suggestions for the steps! Whoever's steps I pick will get an extra prize!! But, for me to consider your steps, you must PM me your ideas!! You can send me 1-3 ideas, but I will only be picking 1 idea from each person. If I don't have enough by 9:00 pm tonight, you will still be able to PM me during the speed scrap for the next steps!! I will let you know tonight if I still need more! Think about what you have done in speed scraps before. Do you like 1 photo or 5? Do you like 1 paper or more? Do you like journaling or not? Do you like glitter? Do you like flowers? Send me your thoughts!! I can't wait to see how this turns out!!!

Everyone will receive a Participation Prize and one lucky winner will get a $5.00 coupon to my store!

Can't wait to see you there!!! Click HERE to get a reminder!!!
    Last edited by Chanin; 04-22-2009 at 11:24 AM.

I'm going to try!!!

I hope to be there!
    You know I am all Speed Scraps :)

Got my reminder set. And it is a really good night for me, as the DH is bowling! Yeah.

I'm going to try too! I actually made it through the speed scrap with Holly Friday night and had so much fun. You're not going to be too hard on us, are you Chanin?

Quote Originally Posted by tbcarter2002 View Post
    I'm going to try too! I actually made it through the speed scrap with Holly Friday night and had so much fun. You're not going to be too hard on us, are you Chanin?
    Hope you can make it! No, I won't be too hard on you guys! We will make it an easy night!! Nice and relaxing....how about that??

Now off to work on the prize!! :)

I hope to be there.

8. This week is crazy busy-so I will still be at work-darn-oh well-next time

9. hope i can make this one!! I haven't been to one in awhile!

avatar made using Silly Bean Scraps kit Rockstar Wedding........ you know you want it!! :)

Ok, Chanin, easy sounds good! I'm holding you to it now.