shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie from Malaysia!

1. Newbie from Malaysia!

Hello everyone!

My name is Melissa and I'm a 22 year old Public Relations Coordinator.
    Have zero idea about digital scrapbooking but willing to give it a try. Gotten interested by a local digital scrapbooker I stumbled online.

Hope to be able to learn more from all of you here!

Thanks!

To get started, browse around the gallery and take a look at different peoples designs.

There is a special forum just for new digital scrapbookers - Start with the 'sticky' threads in there, this will give you the info you need right away.

And check out the links in the Beginner Resources area.

You've come to the perfect place to learn! GDS is a wonderful, friendly community with digi scrappers of all ranges of ability. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, many of us have asked someone that very same question at some time, and many others may be wondering the very same thing as you.

This is a great place to learn. Everyone is open and willing to answer any questions. Taking a course is an easy way to learn. And you can do challenges too. I find if you have a direction from challenges it makes it easier to complete a layout.

Welcome. Where are you in Malaysia? I live in Singapore.

4. Welcome! So glad you found us.....it looks like Mel has set you up with lots of good info to get you started! Be sure and holler if you have any questions!

Welcome to GDS!
    Hope you enjoy looking around and starting this crazy fun addiction of digi-scrapping

Hi and welcome to GDS. This is a very fun, addictive place. Look forward to seeing your lo's in the gallery soon.

Hi, welcome to GDS. This is a very friendly and helpful group here. I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

8. thanks very much ckbymommy, lazyscrapper, j_camargo6, elenasworld, britnkaysmemaw2 and tbcarter2002.

still trying to familiarize myself with the tabs and stuff. i hope i'll get addicted like al lof you here!

hope to be able to learn from each and everyone of you. thanks very much!

lazyscrapper : i'm in kuala lumpur

Hi Melissa Welcome to the site, so glad your here. have fun !!
    Regards Linnie
    Visit my blog:
    http://thechocolategeranium.blogspot.com/

10. thanks linnie!

now i'm just trying to find some time to be able to sit in front of the computer without having to think of work to start my first scrap