shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What made you SMILE today?

What made you SMILE today?

So this isn't *technically* a game, but a nice way to share your joy and bring a smile to someone else's day.

Just post a description (or a photo if you have one) of something that made you smile today.

2. All 3 of my daughters took a nap at the same time. I am still smiling!
    Catalina

<----Check out our new CT BLOG

Today my kiddo's got a snow day (gotta love Colorado - the biggest snow storm of the year and it's the middle of April ). My 17 year old took the time to walk (driving is completely out of the question with how bad the roads are) her 7 year old brother up to the school and take him sledding.

It just makes me smile that she loves her brother, even when he's being an annoying little 7 year old boy and driving her crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by RN_Meow View Post
    All 3 of my daughters took a nap at the same time. I am still smiling!

Nice! (I do miss napping kiddo's )

My teachers are phenomenal. We had a very long day yesterday. Last night was Healthfest Night and my coach had been busy planning for this annual event. All teachers pitch in to help, they are off the clock and this is totally their time to volunteer, then they stay until all parents and students leave. Really a long day. They all show up today, a little tired looking, but with big smiles and ready to work with our children. They are so dedicated and I love that I get to work with them.

6. I am gonna move to Austin just so my girls can go to school with you! HEHE
    Catalina

<----Check out our new CT BLOG

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    My teachers are phenomenal. We had a very long day yesterday. Last night was Healthfest Night and my coach had been busy planning for this annual event. All teachers pitch in to help, they are off the clock and this is totally their time to volunteer, then they stay until all parents and students leave. Really a long day. They all show up today, a little tired looking, but with big smiles and ready to work with our children. They are so dedicated and I love that I get to work with them.
    It's wonderful to hear of such dedication!

My DH & I went for a drive to enjoy the beautiful spring day here in St. Louis. We found a park and enjoyed seeing the ducks swimming and the children having a ball on the playground. How could you not smile on such a gorgeous day.

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    Definitely have to say a huge thank you to you and your staff. Your the kind of teachers we need all over the country.

My son made me smile. He's 15 months old and has amazing levels of concentration. He played happily with his Little People farm set for AN HOUR!!! It was so cute watching him play and making his version of animal sounds (all animals Moo!)
    Mari

Proudly CT for: