shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap w/Holly ~ Friday, April 17th @ 9pm eastern (Free gift)

Speed Scrap w/Holly ~ Friday, April 17th @ 9pm eastern (Free gift)

Join me in this thread for another speed scrap at 9pm eastern! I promise I won't be too hard on you!!! This one's got a few twists and a FREE GIFT!!

I'm gonna give you a little hint on one key element of this speed scrap as a gift to you! Use it during the speed scrap if you like but you don't have to!

Of course, anyone who participates will get a participation bonus and one lucky random participant will win a $5 coupon to my store!

And you'll get an extra bonus if you use my Joy of Spring Kit for your layout!

GDS is on eastern time and so you can visit the world clock to figure out what time 9pm eastern is for you! http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/.

I know how us multi-tasking women get going on lots of things so you can request an email reminder here so you don't miss out!

Participation counts toward Scrappin '7!

See ya Friday night! Be back shortly to post previews of the bonuses!!!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

LOVE LOVE LOVE speed scraps - thanks for the frame Holly!

Thanks Holly. I'll be there.

4. Ok, so as soon as I saw this-I changed my plans so I can be home and SPEED SCRAP-what does that tell you about me!?
    Last edited by MsP; 04-15-2009 at 09:45 AM.

Gee, I hated that I missed the last one. I told my aunt I'd eat out with her Friday night. I sure hope I can get back home in time for this one. Thanks for the neat frame Holly.

sounds like fun, and a twist, can't resist that!~
    got my calendar marked

Thank you for the frame!! I will try to be there on Friday
    Erin

8. Also got my calendar marked and if I can rouse myself at 2:30am to get ready and set up for a 3:00am start I'll be there, so heres crossing fingers lol! Thanks for the frame!

9. YEAHHHH Speed Scrap!!!!

Thanks Holly for the gift!
    [/CENTER]

Thanks for the great frame!