hi scrappers! Call me s l o w, but I do NOT know where to begin. I have been a hardcopy scrapbooker for 5 years but NOW want to join the fun and do layout pages to make beautiful online scrapbooking pages. I have made so many trips to the craft stores, and always a mess to get out and put back up till next time, I don't have the faintest idea what I need or where to begin, sooooo could someone please point me in the right direction? I have downloaded lots of papers and embellishments from sites and have even spent $ on some cutsie's that I just HAD to have, but now I need to learn how to use them online and I was told I would need Photoshop Elements and is it self explanatory or do I need a "teacher"? I see some of the "mostest beautifulest" (sp) pages using elements that have been downloaded, and always wonder....how to start, so I would LOVE it if someone can at least tell me what is needed and how to begin. Is there software I need to buy or is there a trail version to practice with? I am totally in the dark, but it looks like soooo much fun! Thanks for taking time to help!