shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Howdy From TN

1. Howdy From TN

I'm Cherrie but I go by "hayscg" in the Digi World. I currently live in middle Tennessee, but I grew up in central Kentucky, I met my husband of 15 years there while attending college. We have two beautiful daughters Abigayle who's 8yrs old and Megan who's 5yrs old, my girls are almost always the main subject of my designs.

I went to a craft fair and a consultant introduced me to Creative Memories Scrapbooking that got me interested in scrapbooking and soon I was hooked. A few years later my DH got me a Sony Cybershot for my birthday, and soon after that I made the transition to digital scrapbooking, that was about 5 years ago and I enjoy it as much today as I did when I first started. The other tools I use to do my DS are Photoshop and Photoshop Elements those are definitely tools no scrapper should be without.

Besides scrapbooking, I love spending time with my family, taking photos, watching TV and gabbing on the phone with my friends. I also spend a large portion of my time on the soccer fields watching my girls play. I live a very quiet simple life, but at times you'd think other wise.
    Who I CT For

Welcome! Great to have you here! I also have girls, 4 of them! I'm sure they keep you on your toes and you have a lot of great pics to scrap! Can't wait to see your LO's in the gallery!

Welcome to GDS Cherrie. This is a great place to hang out. The designers here are very talented and there are lots of fun challenges to really get you going every month. I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

Hi! I live in Kentucky. We've only been here 2 years, and will leave within 2 more years, but I love it! And I've been here at GDS for about the same time. LOL welcome to GDS!
    ~~Julie P.~~

Welcome! This is a great place to hang out! You'll love it!
    Mari

Proudly CT for: