Easter Newsletter Trivia Winners Announced!
You guys are good! The hardest one must have been #5...it stumped a few! Here are the answers to the trivia, straight from one of our winners, Michelle Lewis! She (and several others!) answered in complete sentences and made this former teacher happy.
1. The religious significance of Easter is the celebration of Jesus Christ's resurrection from the dead, after being crucified and buried on "Good Friday", He comes back to life on Easter Sunday.
2. The name Easter Island was given by the first recorded European visitor, Jacob Roggeveen, who discovered it on Easter Sunday, 1722.
3. White flowers symbolize purity, virtue, innocence, hope and life - the spiritual essence of Easter.
4. In 1953 it took 27 hours to make a Peep!
5. Hot Cross Buns, a Mother Goose rhyme, was inspired by the traditional Easter food.
I used the random.org to choose the winners, and the numbers coordinate with the way they were listed in my email. I chose six random numbers from all of the correct entries...5 gift cards and one kit!
These 5 people will each receive a $5 GDS gift card:
26 - ladybug987
21 - Rachel Cooley
25 - drakecook
14 - nancyrwa
19 - Sandra Nelson
Here are your random numbers:
26 21 25 14 19
Timestamp: 2009-04-11 20:21:08 UTC
Michelle Lewis Huegel wins the kit from Dancing Princess Designs!
[I]Here are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2009-04-11 20:22:10 UTC
Thanks to everyone who played along...hope you had fun! I'll be emailing the winners shortly!
Last edited by mosser77; 04-11-2009 at 01:51 PM.
Congrats ladies. I knew there was something I was forgetting to do, answer the newsletter trivia questions!
Congratulations to the winners!!
Congrats and thanks for the fun trivia!
Congrats, and what a fun trivia game, Erin!
I hope you have fun shopping shopping shopping as my FIL would say
Proudly CT for: