shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: April 9th Speed Scrap!!

1. April 9th Speed Scrap!!

Hi Ladies!!

It's time for a speed scrap! Join Jenn of Dancing Princess Designs, for an adrenaline rush as we speed to complete a layout in record time! Posting bonus for all participants and a drawing for a kit from Jenn's Store!!

Thursday April 9th at 9 PM EST

Be here with your game, cause you DEFINITELY don't want to miss this one!!!!

You can set a reminder HERE

**Special note*** The speed scrap will be hosted in the chat room, but instructions will also be posted in the forum
    Last edited by j_camargo6; 04-08-2009 at 12:44 PM.

Yeah.....time for my weekly addiction fix, lol. Count me in.

YAAY!! Then we can do the treasure hunt on Friday.

got my calendar marked and set a reminder this time!
    love the little birdie Jenn

5. Will set the alarm to wake up..................hope to see you! Love the bird and trees Jenn.

6. I hope I can come along. I'm not sure if I get up early enough. It's starting at 3 am german time.

I love your speed scrapping.

I've never done one of these. Any pointers or requirements I need to be made aware of before tomorrow? Thanks.

8. Well, slik25chik, beginning at 9PM EST, you will be given a series of "instructions" or "suggestions" to create a layout. Every 10 minutes you will receive a new one, until 10PM EST, when you will receive your final instruction and have 1 hour to finish the layout and post it in the gallery. The instructions are sometimes a no brainer, and sometimes a challenge, but should in no way be intimidating. They are merely to help get the creative juices flowing and I am a big believer in "artistic interpretation".

They are tons of fun and there's lots of chatter and conversation....you'll love it! Oh, and by the way...some of my most favorite layouts have been made at speed scraps!

So you can have a photo/s in mind, or a kit in mind that you want to use, but that may change quickly depending on the "suggestions" given. One tip is to have your stash organized somewhat, so that you can find things as you're madly dashing about, but I've also done it, flying by the seat of my pants, so it's up to you!

If I've forgotten to mention anything, everyone feel free to chime in, and if I didn't answer any of your questions, speak up!

Hope to see you tomorrow!

are we in the chat room this time around?

10. Yep, we are!

Thanks, Liz!

Quote Originally Posted by elenasworld View Post
    are we in the chat room this time around?