shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: G'Day from Coffs Harbour

Hybrid View

G'Day from Coffs Harbour

I've found a nice place to hang out in GDS!! Nice folks and lots to learn. -- I started making greeting cards years ago and recently started making 8 x 8 scrapbooks for my family (I love quick results) I haven't graduated to the 12 x 12 ones yet but who knows... I'm a CS3'er but have a lot to learn and appreciate any help I can get :) .. Looking forward to participating more in the months to come.

Big Welcome Scrappinsass! So glad you have joined us and looking forward to seeing your creations and getting to know you

3. Welcome, Scrappinsass! It's wonderful to have you here! Be sure and holler if you have any questions :-)!

Welcome to GDS. The designers here are awesome. They not only provide great digital scrapbooking supplies for purchase and lots of freebies but they also have great classes and challenges to really get you going. I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

5. Welcome! I am excited to see your layouts! :)

Hello and welcome to gds. Look forward to seeing your lo's in the gallery

Hey, there! Nice to meet you!
    Mari

Proudly CT for: