shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from another digital scrap booking newbie!

Smile Greetings from another digital scrap booking newbie!

Hello everyone! I stumbled across the concept of digital scrapbooking a couple of weeks ago and have been quietly looking further into this neat creative outlet. Have to admit that after all that, the research left me with more questions than answers. Hopefully it will become clearly in time. After looking around at all the gorgeous creations from all of you, I'm determined to dive in, but will probably end up being more of a hybrid scrapbooker in the end. Thanks for being such an inspiration!

Welcome to GDS! :) You are going to find out that this is very addictive! And remember, if you have questions you just ask them and there's always friendly people here to help you forward. :) there's also a few threads here that you should check out. They might answer some of your questions and also to help you forward in actually doing the layouts.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...?page=beginner

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...page=tutorials

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...splay.php?f=14

Hope these will help you forward! :) Looking forward to seeing your Lo's in the gallery!

Hi there and

Ina told you where to go with some of your questions and we are more than happy to answer too.
    And we appreciate ALL kinds of scrapping - as long as you have fun....lol
    Last edited by okekeca; 04-07-2009 at 02:30 AM. Reason: spelling....lol

Carola

Welcome!! Beware....digi-scrapbooking is VERY adictive!! I stumbled on it 2 years ago and have not touched my paper scrapping since.
    Wendy
    mom to Emily (India-11), Melody (China-9) & Steven (China-4)
    Waiting for Clarens (Haiti-2)

Quote Originally Posted by rumkimom View Post
    Welcome!! Beware....digi-scrapbooking is VERY adictive!! I stumbled on it 2 years ago and have not touched my paper scrapping since.
    I second that!! I've only been doing this since January and I'm TOTALLY accicted!!! It is so much fun and llike Carola said, as long as you have fun!!!!

Welcome to GDS! Great to have you here with us! Please holler with any questions. Have you chose a program to scrap in yet?

7. Welcome! There's lots to do and learn here...the challenges are a GREAT way to stretch and grow your creativity....
    Glad you're here and like everyone has said..don't be shy, let us know if you have any questions!

Welcome to GDS. There's always plenty here to keep you motivated and inspired. I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

Thanks everyone! This does seem to be a very friendly and supportive group. I'm looking forward to learning more and to the challenges. There are some really great ones here.

To answer the program question, yes I have chosen to use Photoshop which we have had for years since my husband uses it for work. I have tried it on and off for years, but mainly for cutting things out of photos and that frustrated me. So, I have decided to tackle it again and for just creating scrapbooking elements and layouts it is going much easier this time around thankfully.

Oh cool.. then you are all set! Hope you have lots of fun and don't forget to check out the free daily download program to help beef up your supplies!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...splay.php?f=50