shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: megan973 joining the group!

Hybrid View

Smile megan973 joining the group!

Hi there!

I am somewhat new to digi scrapping, but am branching out to a few other galleries to learn from others and share my work.

Can't wait to see what you are all doing!

So far, I just have one question: am I able to edit my credits after I post something in the gallery? I can't figure out how to do that.

TIA!
    Megan

Hi Megan and welcome to GDS. You will find that there are lots of friendly and helpful people here. The designers are wonderful and host lots of challenges to keep us scrapping! We have a great time here. If you want to edit the credits on a photo you have uploaded to the gallery, just click on the photo and scroll down below the photo, you should see "edit photo". Click on that and you should be able to edit your credits. I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

Welcome to GDS Megan! You'll love it here and you'll find out very very soon that digi scrapping is extremely addictive. :) Just get yourself involved in the challenges and activities here. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself.

Welcome, you'll learn a lot from the talented designers and contributors here. Looking forward to seeing your work.

5. Welcome! This a great place to hang out, and I'm glad you found it! Don't be shy...holler if you have any questions!!

Welcome, Megan! So glad to have you here!!