shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Speeeeed Scraaaaap starting just about......

Putting off my workout so that I can speed scrap, I just wished my stash was a little more organized!

I'm getting excited - speed scraps are the most fun!

Anxiously awaiting the start............and also at work!!

I'm here! This could be more of a challenge than usual lol. I'm used to scrapping with the baby asleep in my lap (he's napping on me now), but I have to use my laptop today, and the baby has hidden my mouse. I've been looking for it since yesterday.
    Lori

Quote Originally Posted by lagerdel View Post
    I'm here! This could be more of a challenge than usual lol. I'm used to scrapping with the baby asleep in my lap (he's napping on me now), but I have to use my laptop today, and the baby has hidden my mouse. I've been looking for it since yesterday.
    Oh man! I can't use a laptop without a mouse, I can't stand that little pad thing that you move your finger around on!
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

6. Just a few minutes away now- my stash- I pretty much hang out at only a few places so I am building folders with specific designer sites-like one for here and one for each of the other places-and I am trying really, really hard not to surf-because it is all so wonderful-but oh my my folders are already bursting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Silly Bean View Post
    Oh man! I can't use a laptop without a mouse, I can't stand that little pad thing that you move your finger around on!
    I don't know how anybody uses that little pad thingy for anything!!!

8. I'll be here for the first 30min... silly me forgot we jumped forward in time over here so my calculations were off...
    Hubby's birthday is on Monday his birthday dinner is tonight so no way out *sighs*

But I will finish up when we get back, even if it will be way late :)

9. which reminds me, better pick something to wear now and get ready so I have as much scrapping time as possible :)

FYI, I updated the original post with the how-to. :) Feel free to ask me any questions, we'll be starting in about 5 minutes!
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->