shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello!! :D

Hello!! :D

Hi!!

My name is Sarah! I live near Los Angeles, CA!! I am a WAHM to one adorable cuteness named Rachel, who is 13 and a very recent brace face!!

I scrap square in PSP and PSCS3. I also design and do candy bar wrapper designs, as well as website designs...

I have a BA in Theatre and love all things related to plays, movies, performing, etc!

My friend and CT member Judy(lanesmom) said I should come and join you guys so I figured I would stop in and say hi!!

Huggles!!
    ~Sarah~

Welcome to GDS!

A new recruit! Welcome!! :)

Welcome. You will love it here.

Hello, I'm sure you'll find it fun here.

6. Hi Sarah! Welcome to GDS! Be sure and holler if you have questions....somebody around here usually knows the answers :-). Make yourself at home, and can't wait to see your layouts in the gallery!

Hello , My on line name is Angel Mercy, I am New, and eager to get Started. I haven't done a lot o Scrpping, except for my Love......Desktops, I make them for myself and my Family. As I am Now Retired I have more Free PC Time and will be sigining in Frequently To check thing out.. Especially the Tutorial Things.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!

Huggles!!
    ~Sarah~

Hi There!
    Welcome to GDS -- take a peek at our challenges and our daily download program. So interesting that you scrap in PSP and PS too!

Hi There AngelMercy too!
    Hope you enjoy your new found scrapping time
    Our challenges are a great way to get your feet wet, learn some new skills or techniques and pick up some freebie or bonuses along the way to start building your stash.

Challenges can be found here:
    http://godigitalscrapbooking.com/for...splay.php?f=28

Happy Scrapping!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Mercy View Post
    Hello , My on line name is Angel Mercy, I am New, and eager to get Started. I haven't done a lot o Scrpping, except for my Love......Desktops, I make them for myself and my Family. As I am Now Retired I have more Free PC Time and will be sigining in Frequently To check thing out.. Especially the Tutorial Things.