shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: too new and sooo confused

Hi Bensec, I've seen all your info you've been gathering on ACDSee so thanks for your hard work in that area. Many digiscrappers out there have lots of questions on ACDSee. We have become an affiliate and have a link to purchase ACDSee here...
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

2. Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Hi Bensec, I've seen all your info you've been gathering on ACDSee so thanks for your hard work in that area. Many digiscrappers out there have lots of questions on ACDSee. We have become an affiliate and have a link to purchase ACDSee here...
    Hi Holly,
    I'm Connie (I just started answering questions - rather than setting up my signature).

I sent you a pm. And yes - I saw your affiliate link & was referring to it. I'm available to answer questions if anyone has & our tutorials are available to help people get started. :)

Connie
    Last edited by bensenc; 03-09-2007 at 09:34 AM.

I don't use any of the programs any of you are talking about... so I'm just going to add my welcome to GDS!!!

Stephanie

4. Thanks Steph! (you must be amazingly organized.... I can't be without help!)

I fixed up my siggy & avi :) You guys have a great site here!
    ~ Connie ~
    ACDSee Community Manager

ACDSee Tutorials

*Have you backed up your ACDSee database recently?
    *Optimize your ACDSee database weekly :)

5. Smile

Just wanted to say Welcome and how exciting must be for you to start out..:-)even though can be a bit daunting at times stick with it as there is soo much help here with tutorials and so many wonderful ladies to help out with any questions you may have...HUGGLES from oz