shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: April 3rd speed scrap is scheduled!

  1. #21
    Shannon, if you are not super busy....would you consider doing 2 that day...1pm & 8pm for the rest of those who work? If it is not an imposition...would you consider it? Thanks



  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Home of the Orioles
    Posts
    546
    wahhhhhhhhhhh I won't be able to participate. I won't be off from work until 5pm EST. Next time though. I will be getting photoshop on my work computer one day :)
    Elizabeth

    I create for Shelly's Art
    check out my blog






  3. yay! a time that I can make it without having to stay up til the middle of the night :)
    I just set the reminder :)



  4. #24
    Normally, that would be a wonderful time for me, but it just so happens that my daughter is getting out of preschool at 1pm that day, so I'm going to try to join in as soon as I can, but I'll be playing catch-up by the time I get home and put everybody down for naps. We have until 3 pm to have the page completed, right?
    Mari

    Proudly CT for:



  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by ponicedan View Post
    Shannon, if you are not super busy....would you consider doing 2 that day...1pm & 8pm for the rest of those who work? If it is not an imposition...would you consider it? Thanks
    Oh man I SO wish that I could! Actually, I have a sleep study Friday night and I have to check in at 8:30 pm. Hence the afternoon time scrap. But I may just schedule an impromptu evening speed scrap sometime this month. I'll keep y'all updated!
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapmami View Post
    Normally, that would be a wonderful time for me, but it just so happens that my daughter is getting out of preschool at 1pm that day, so I'm going to try to join in as soon as I can, but I'll be playing catch-up by the time I get home and put everybody down for naps. We have until 3 pm to have the page completed, right?
    Yep, 3pm!
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Home of the Orioles
    Posts
    546
    Well I just found out I am getting a new computer at work which has photoshop on it so if it is here in time I can join in..wooohooo.
    Elizabeth

    I create for Shelly's Art
    check out my blog






  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Pikes Peak Region, Colorado
    Posts
    3,904
    Quote Originally Posted by scramper75 View Post
    Well I just found out I am getting a new computer at work which has photoshop on it so if it is here in time I can join in..wooohooo.

    Hehehe - just make sure you have an actual work related window that you can quickly change to when the boss walks by, LOL.

    I work from home, my hubby and I run a photo studio. So when I'm supposed to be working on something, I keep it in the bg when I come to check the forum or work on a LO and if I hear my hubby walking up the stairs I 'get back to work' - sucks, though, when he is doing something in the same room with me .

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by ckbymommy View Post
    Hehehe - just make sure you have an actual work related window that you can quickly change to when the boss walks by, LOL.

    I work from home, my hubby and I run a photo studio. So when I'm supposed to be working on something, I keep it in the bg when I come to check the forum or work on a LO and if I hear my hubby walking up the stairs I 'get back to work' - sucks, though, when he is doing something in the same room with me .
    Yeah but see when you're here scrappin with us, you can tell him you're networking for potential clients.
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Pikes Peak Region, Colorado
    Posts
    3,904
    Quote Originally Posted by Silly Bean View Post
    Yeah but see when you're here scrappin with us, you can tell him you're networking for potential clients.
    Hehe - I'm not so sure that would work - unless someone wants to hire our studio to come to their town for a sports league or sports school or something of that nature - we've even gone to Arizona for a group of 5 families to shoot their holiday portraits.

    But at least I can say that I'm creating layouts for customers, as we offer 'composites' (quick pages with their photos in them) that our customers can purchase.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •