shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: April 3rd speed scrap is scheduled!

Cool! Can't wait

2. Never tried one of these before....but I am willing give it a try. Looks like fun. Not sure what time it will be here in the land down under....have to go check the world clock.

Bummers. Can't make this one. Have to work til 6 on Friday. Have fun ladies.

I can't make it this week I actually have to work and we won't be done in time. It really sucks because I love speed scraps.

I work during the day, so I won't be here... I don't think it would go well doing a speed scrap while i'm at work.

I hope that doing it in the afternoon isn't going to become the norm cuz that's not a good time for peeps who work during the day.

Quote Originally Posted by mbm69 View Post
    I work during the day, so I won't be here... I don't think it would go well doing a speed scrap while i'm at work.

I hope that doing it in the afternoon isn't going to become the norm cuz that's not a good time for peeps who work during the day.
    Nope, not a regular thing for me anyways. It was a last minute choice. But I do like the idea that some of our other members not from North America can come and it isn't o-dark-thirty for them. :)
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

I think it's great that other people will be able to participate though... i'm just a teensy bit jealous/envious! LOL

8. This is why I need a laptop!!! I'll be in Idaho visiting the folks;) Dang! Maybe when I get back on Sunday, I'll follow your thread and pretend I'm late and have my own speed scrap party trying to catch up... LOL Okay I'm an addict. I admit it freely. Have fun you guys!
    FACEBOOK

9. Nevermind!!!! I thought it said 1:00 AM!!! haha I'll be PACKING to go, but we won't leave till well after that. WOO HOO!!! I'll try to be there in between suitcases;)
    FACEBOOK

yeah great I will be here, its only 7pm then not the normaltime like 3am *g* im so happy
    Greetings Cornelia

My Blog: