shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: April 3rd speed scrap is scheduled!

April 3rd speed scrap is scheduled!

Hey there everybody, I just wanted to pop in here right quick and announce that I'm hosting my next speed scrap at 1:00 PM EST (East Coast US) this Friday the 3rd! Click HERE to go to the calendar and request your reminder, it'll be here before you know it!
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

GREAT!!! I had to drop out of last week's because I had company that arrived earlier than expected!! My whole week is scheduled around speed scraps. What have I become!!!!????

yay! I am a speed-scrapaholic!
    I have you on my calendar!

I might be able to make this one! It's during naptime, so we will see how well they nap!!! lol I may pop in and out and try to finish in time!!! It will make DH happy that my Friday night isn't occupied by something other than him again!!! lol

5. Yeah! I dont have to come up with an excuse to be on the computer for the DH! I am so there!
    Catalina

<----Check out our new CT BLOG

6. FANTASTIC!! I wont have to get up at 3:00AM

Awesome Shannon!! Love the time, as Friday nights are "family-pizza-movie" nights!! Kiddos in school...I'll be there!!

OH No!! I just noticed the time!!! That's the middle of my school day and a very busy time. I'll pop in and see what is going on.

Great idea to have it in the afternoon. Hope I don't have to work Friday afternoon because I really want to get in on this one.

Well, I crashed and burned at the last speed scrap but was really looking forward to giving it another try. Unfortunately, I'm one of those who has to work outside the home and can't participate on Friday afternoon. I don't get off work until 5:00 pm. (Central)