shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap with Snowflake Beach Designs, Fri. 3/27 @ 9pm est!

Quote Originally Posted by jhyll View Post
    Thanks Chanin! Do we get the prompts here in the forum?

Jhyll
    Yes, you do!! We will be right here!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chanin View Post
    Yes, you do!! We will be right here!
    Thanks! I am really looking forward to it. Hope I don't mess up LOL!!

Well, I've never participated in a speed scrap before. It sounds like fun so I'll try to join in.

Oh Man! I love the PP! But I'm so sad that I wont be here for the SS tonight. It was DH's birthday last night and I bought him hockey tickets for tonight. We have never been to an NHL game. I'm so excited. Go Capitals!

Have a great time ladies!

Quote Originally Posted by tbcarter2002 View Post
    Well, I've never participated in a speed scrap before. It sounds like fun so I'll try to join in.
    Yay! Glad you are going to join us Terri!!

Quote Originally Posted by jjckgarrett View Post
    Oh Man! I love the PP! But I'm so sad that I wont be here for the SS tonight. It was DH's birthday last night and I bought him hockey tickets for tonight. We have never been to an NHL game. I'm so excited. Go Capitals!

Have a great time ladies!
    Priorities....lol!! Have fun tonight!! We will miss you! But I did see that you are sportin' my blinkie, sooooo.....I may have something for you!! I will send you a PM!!!

Oh boy, my daughter is sick but we have her medication and I can tell she is DOG tired already so perhaps I can still join in! (And she's doing better, fyi) Anywho,...hope to see you all on the insanity tonight and if I don't I will be likely drowning in bedside visits with my little one.

8. Uh Oh I feel a food themed SS in our future.. Hummm

Oh man I am soo in need of some fun tonight I spent HOURS working on my Spread sheet was about halfway done with my previews page where I insert the preview and then have a hyperlink to the file so it is super easy to find kits. AND had all my purchase reciepts logged in the what I've bought sheet and I know I saved when I closed it. But I open it up and the last group that was like 8 hours of work...gone!
    [/CENTER]

I'm in, I think. My family is driving into town, 6 hour drive, to celebrate my
    50th with me!!! I think they'll be in late so I'll get my ss fix in.

i can do it yeah! I love the Bonus. I so need to do recipes too. Can't wait.