shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Speed Scrap with Snowflake Beach Designs, Fri. 3/27 @ 9pm est!

Quote Originally Posted by Chanin View Post
    Nope, been through them a couple times. Now I am reading the House of Night Series. It's about a vampire high school kinda. Way different than the Twilight Books. I don't these quite as well, but they are still addicting....
    Great I'll look them up. Need a new series so anything vamp I'm into. Even a new one by Nora Roberts "the Circle Trilogy" has vamps.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyscrapper View Post
    Great I'll look them up. Need a new series so anything vamp I'm into. Even a new one by Nora Roberts "the Circle Trilogy" has vamps.
    They have a House of Night website, they are by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast.
    My BIL and SIL are reading another series that they really like....I will have to find out what it is called again and I will PM you!

Quote Originally Posted by Chanin View Post
    They have a House of Night website, they are by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast.
    My BIL and SIL are reading another series that they really like....I will have to find out what it is called again and I will PM you!

I'd love to know, too. It was almost painful turning the last page on "Breaking Dawn" knowing that was all we would know about them all.

4. Finally!

I have been lurking on these speed scraps for the past month and trying to follow along. I thought tonight I was finally going to complete one but we received unexpected company at 8:00. They finally left about 10:30 and I decided I was going to finish a layout before I went to bed. I just posted my first layout!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=52515

(I think I did this right.)
    Next time I hope to actually be able to participate.
    Lori

Quote Originally Posted by ckbymommy View Post
    I'd love to know, too. It was almost painful turning the last page on "Breaking Dawn" knowing that was all we would know about them all.

Melanie I totally agree. I didn't want it to end. Where did you get your Twilight image?

Quote Originally Posted by lazyscrapper View Post
    Melanie Where did you get your Twilight image?
    It was just on the main page at photobucket one day when I logged on so I snagged it. You can snag it directly from my post if you want

Well, ladies, I've been cruising through the gallery and looking at all the fantastic layouts you completed in the speed scrap last night. You all did an awesome job! I'm afraid I might have been a little out of my league since I crashed and burned on this one. Maybe I'll do better next time. I loved seeing all your layouts and it was fun even though I didn't finish.

I am so sorry I missed the fun last night. I just cruised through the los and they are great. I'm going to give it a try. Great job ladies.

I'm sorry I missed it as well, hopefully I will make it to the next one, we shall see.
    Elizabeth

I create for Shelly's Art
    check out my blog