shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap with Snowflake Beach Designs, Fri. 3/27 @ 9pm est!

Speed Scrap with Snowflake Beach Designs, Fri. 3/27 @ 9pm est!

Join me here on Friday, March 27 at 9pm EST for another fun speed scrap! It is sooo much fun and everyone gets a prize just for participating! One lucky person will get a $5.00 coupon to spend in my store!! I hope to see you there!

If you want a reminder, go here!

Here's the rundown if you've never done a speed scrap before!! During the hour, I will give you prompts every ten minutes to tell you what you need to do on your LO, you will give 7 prompts total. The first one is at 9pm and the last one will be at 10pm. After the last prompt at 10pm, you will have 1 hour to complete your LO, post it in the speed scrap gallery and link back to the forum.

We, of course, that you use one of the kits you purchased here at GDS, but it is not required. You do not need to have anything special ready, just your stash of pics and kits! You never know what you are going to need! It is just for fun and you just do the best you have with the prompts you are given. Dont' have something? Then compromise!!! Not a problem!!

Any questions, just ask!!!!

By the way, here is the prize for tonight!

This is actually a hybrid project! I have needing to get my recipes organized for a while now, so I made this little recipe book kit to do it! The whole thing can be printed out and put into a binder to organize your recipes! You just fill in the pages, print them out and put into the clear plastic sleeves to protect them, and put them in a binder!

Here is what comes in the So Simple Recipe Book Vol. 1:

3 Cover Pages
    3 Back Pages
    5 different colored recipe pages w/hole for pic
    5 different colored recipe pages w/out hole for pic, but decorated with graphics
    5 full pages for continued recipes or index or table of content pages
    1 sample page

I really hope you all like it!!!
    Last edited by Chanin; 03-27-2009 at 09:18 AM. Reason: added prize!

Hey, I should be available next Friday... I missed the last speed scrap, and am going to scrap about WHY I missed it hehe. Can't wait!

Sounds like fun! It's spring break here, and we are doing day trips. If we don't do one Friday, I will definately be here!

Yippee!!!! A speed scrap! Need my weekly fix, lol.

another speed scrap
    that is so awesome!
    I have my calendar set!

6. Looking forward to it.

how awesome, I hopefully will be there.
    Elizabeth

I create for Shelly's Art
    check out my blog

I've missed the last few speed scraps, so I'm looking forward to this one!

Oh, fudge. I am going to have to miss this one. I am going to the ballet with DH.

Laura

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats

10. YEAHHHHH Looking forward to another "wild" ride! hint hint what I plan on buying with that $5 coupon... hee hee
    It's mine all mine i say!!! *insert evil genuis maniacal laughter*
    Last edited by TheMommason; 03-26-2009 at 07:52 PM.
    [/CENTER]