shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 22Mar DD: DIY Glittered Elements!!

22Mar DD: DIY Glittered Elements!!

Hey there everyone! I am super excited to be sharing these with you, and I really hope you like them! I'm working on a whole set, but made these especially for the Daily Download! So here are my templates for making your very own sprinkled-glitter elements!

You can download your free 2-pack during the next 24 hours by clicking HERE. I really hope you like using these as much as I do making them!
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

TY

This looks magical! Thanks for sharing! I just sent you an email regarding help for Paint Shop Pro users. Hope you can help. Karen

3. holy cow - i was so busy today i almost missed the download!!

make our own glitter???

I'm gonna be like a kid in a candy store. this looks like so much fun!

Quote Originally Posted by kborgmann View Post
    This looks magical! Thanks for sharing! I just sent you an email regarding help for Paint Shop Pro users. Hope you can help. Karen
    I sent you a link! It's offsite so I can't list it here, for any of you other PSP users. I have no idea how to use PSP, but I googled it. ;)

I will do my best to post a mini-tut here: You should be able to use the TIF format template in PSP, but if not then you can still use each individual png file I put in the download. Okay, so, it appears that the gist is for you to select the layer with your magic wand tool. To do this, click in the area around the template. Then using your move tool, move a glitter sheet onto your template document. You should see the marching ants on top of the glitter. Now go to selections > invert and that should put the marching ants right around the template shapes. Press Delete and your glitter should be the shape of the template layer I made.

Hope that helps anyone!
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

Great templates Shannon. How fun to make our own glitter elements. Thanks bunches.

6. thank you so much

7. How neat... I can't wait to see the others.

Thanks so much for sharing.

8. WOW Thanks so much shannon what a great freebie! AND learning tool!
    [/CENTER]

Wow! Very cool -- thanks much!
    Cant wait t see what you are putting in the kit!

Thank you. This is great. This will be fun to play with.

Closed Thread