shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Wow!!!!

Wow!!!!

I just went in to check my email and there was one from godigitalscrapbooking that I had a free kit coming because of my recent purchase. So, ok, I expected some little mini kit ---or whatever. Then I signed in to get it and -------WOW!!!! That Collab kit blew me away!!! I couldn't believe it!!! So---THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!! I KNOW where I'm shopping every month!!!!!!

You are sooooo right. My first 2 months I signed up for the classes and the kits were just amazing so now I wait until the 1st, spend 10.00, then I get the big collab. To tell the truth, I spend a little here, a little there during the month but wait for a bigger purchase on the 1st. Welcome again and really, this is sooo fun. Join in on the challenges, that will help you apply your new homework techniques.

The collab kit is fabulous - I am glad you like it too~ Happy Scrapping!
    I have made several layouts already and there is just so much to choose from.

Isn't this site so fun. You get to go shopping and get fabulous freebies for doing it. Then, look at the great fun you get to have using all the goodies you just got. Have fun!

I am so excited about the class. I received that email just in time because this little PSE disc was just about ready to be flung out the window!!!!!

welcome to gds and glad you liked the collab kit - aren't they just the greatest collection of papers and elements from ALL the designers at GDS. gives you a little bit from every designer at gds! go to my techniques challenge thread - and there is a free practice sampler there - even if you don't participate - you can always grab the freebie to start with.

welcome!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

You gals here are all so AWESOME!!!!

I could not agree more about this place and the collab kit. I look forward to the begining of the month to spend the $10 to get the collab kit free, well worth the $$.
    Elizabeth

I create for Shelly's Art
    check out my blog

I'm the same way. I look forward to the 1st of the month when they release the new collab kit and usually make my $10 purchase as soon as it comes out. Now if I didn't go in there and buy this and that all during the rest of the month, too...........oh well, a gal's gotta have a little fun, right?

10. I agree! If all the kits weren't so dang cute here, we could save some money:) It's funny how much all the little amounts add up so that my dh is saying what is this new addiction costing us??? LOLOL I'll quit diet coke if I HAVE to (but probably won't) but don't even try to take my scrap habits away!!! :) Glad you like it here, Nana!
    FACEBOOK