shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Buckeyes out there?

1. Any Buckeyes out there?

Buckeyes from Columbus, Ohio or Ohio in general.

Just getting started in digital and loving it. Looking for "neighbors" who are also hooked.

Sorry - I'm not even in the same country, but welcome to gds anyhow :)

3. Well - not from the buckeye state - but the sunshine state - Welcome to the site - being a new member to the site also - I have found the site to be fun and friendly. I think you are going to enjoy it.

4. Smile Akron area

I'm in and around the Akron area and new here too! Go Bucks!

I'm from Springfield, oh. Have family in Dublin--I guess that makes us neighbors! Hello and welcome!

Hi There -- I am from Cleveland area -- dont you just love all this rain?

7. Hi! Another Clevelander here, and pretty new here.

8. Hi there! I'm not in columbus...thats where our family is, though. I'm about 2.5 hours away, just outside toledo...maumee ohio.

I'm at orachel54@yahoo.com...I'd love to know if you organize anything local or find anyone closer to me! I'm newly disabled with fibromyalgia, so I'm free all day...unfortunately I can't often be in the car that long to get to columbus.

Open to anything, though. And love the idea of meeting some local scrap girls!

rachel kendall
    orachel

9. Hello there I live in Mansfield Ohio but I grew up in Columbus. My folks still live in Columbus so we are down there every so often. I'm not on here much so you can get me at emdigitaldesigns@yahoo.com

Hi, Im from Cincinnati Ohio.
    [COLOR="Blue"]Scooby[/COLOR]