shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap with Holly ~ Fri, March 20th @ 9pm eastern

DH has to travel to a funeral today and probably won't come back until tomorrow, so I think I can make this since he won't be around to nag me about not paying him any attention! And seeing how the only way I can seem to get a LO done anymore is during a speed scrap, I think I'd better show up!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by mbm69 View Post
    For once, I'm going out on Friday. My oldest DS and I are going to the Britney Spears concert in Montreal (not by choice, i'd much prefer doing a speed scrap with you guys).
    You have to grab those opportunities with both hands!! They grow up SO FAST.

Not too long to go!!

Squeeee! So excited, I love seeing all your LO's girls! Gonna try and make it again this time. (Please sleep little two year old...sleeeeep...)

Here's what I created for all of you who join me tonight! It coordinates with a new kit that's about to hit the store! Plus you'll get a $2 coupon off my store and one lucky winner will get a $5 coupon off my store!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ha_embellies_jos_LRG.jpg  
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Ooohhhh, sooooo pretty. I am looking forward to this.

L

wife, mother of 1 child and two cats

LOL, ditto on the two year old sleeping. We can always hope

Quote Originally Posted by liketoshop247 View Post
    Squeeee! So excited, I love seeing all your LO's girls! Gonna try and make it again this time. (Please sleep little two year old...sleeeeep...)
    Lori

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Here's what I created for all of you who join me tonight! It coordinates with a new kit that's about to hit the store! Plus you'll get a $2 coupon off my store and one lucky winner will get a $5 coupon off my store!
    Oh my goodess! You've outdone yourself! *does happy snoopy excited dance*

I might be a little late but hopefully I will be here. Internet seems really slow today so pray for clear DSL.

what a beautiful prize!!
    Simply Sarah
    Visit my plain ol' blog