shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap with Holly ~ Fri, March 20th @ 9pm eastern

Lucky You Janick! I dont know if I am up to a concert with screaming children. What a good Mom!

Have fun Janick. I don't envy you...lol
    Elizabeth

I create for Shelly's Art
    check out my blog

3. I'm a new to digital scrapbooking, but this sounds like fun! Would it be okay for me to join? I have no idea if I'd actually be able to do this, but I'd love to try!

4. yes of course! We'd love to have you join in....and I'm always willing to give extra time to those just starting out!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

5. Yeah Speed Scrap!!!!!!!!
    [/CENTER]

6. Question

About the speed scrap...can we just sit in and "listen" lol I guess is what I am asking....or can you give me more information so that I will understand better?

7. Lol

What time is that in central?? LOL I am telling you I need to just go to bed I am so tired and can't think.
    Thanks for your help :-)

8. Quote Originally Posted by kissofsugar View Post
    What time is that in central?? LOL I am telling you I need to just go to bed I am so tired and can't think.
    Thanks for your help :-)
    Hi, you are one hour behind us so that would be 8pm central time.

What is a speed scrap??? Everyone meets in our forum at the designated time. You receive an instruction at the start time and then a new instruction every ten minutes for a total of seven instructions/prompts. After the last prompt is given you have one hour to complete your LO and upload to the our gallery and link to it in the forum thread.

Why would you be crazy enough to scrap under pressure like a time crunch? Because itís so much fun!!! And do we ever do anything that doesn't give you participation bonuses? And you could be the one lucky random participant to win a $5 gift card to the store!

Hope to see you join us!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

It is Friday -- I am getting ready

Oh... I love speed scraps and have never been to one on this site - so... I am so there! Can't wait.

Question: are we supposed to use only GDS products?
    Simply Sarah
    Visit my plain ol' blog