OK so I know there is a layer style that will automatically put a small bordered edge around a layer. I have used it before but only as a copied layer style. I have a template that has this style applied to a photo, so I open it right click on the layer then copy the layer style.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Is this style a purchased product? Or is it in my program (Photoshop Elements 4.0) and I just don't know how to access it? Please help.