shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Thanks GDS :)

Thanks GDS :)

I hope this is the right place to pop this!!
    I just wanted to say that i love how "someone" comments on the layouts in the gallery. It may seem like such a small thing but when i read the lovely comment on the first layout i have posted in here it made my day.
    And it isn't just my layout - it's everyones. What a wonderful & touching gesture.
    So many thanks for being so friendly everyone. To quote Annie - " I think I'm gonna like it here!!"

the credit really goes to our community members!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

you know Gill, I live for the day that I can sit with someone in real life and exchange our digi albums and ooh and ahhh in real time. I love looking at and commenting on layouts... It's amazing to see everyone's lives being documented.. I especially love the every day stuff that somehow we all seem to be dealing with, makes me feel like I'm not so different from everyone else :)

Quote Originally Posted by beany
    I hope this is the right place to pop this!!
    I just wanted to say that i love how "someone" comments on the layouts in the gallery. It may seem like such a small thing but when i read the lovely comment on the first layout i have posted in here it made my day.
    And it isn't just my layout - it's everyones. What a wonderful & touching gesture.
    So many thanks for being so friendly everyone. To quote Annie - " I think I'm gonna like it here!!"
    I agree Gill - that was one of the reasons i told you to come on over and check it out here - I knew you would appreciate the efforts everyone goes to :)

I find you sweet for thinking to post this. :) I have been hanging around quite a bit my self because how nice everyone is here. Im like an stray. they were nice to me so now there stuck with me. :) LOL! Thank you for posting this.

I agree - everyone likes to get comments on their layouts. It always makes my day to read people's comments. That's why I try to spend my lunch break viewing the gallery and posting comments!

Everybody should spread some love!

Jennifer