shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: UUUgghh! Sorry!

UUUgghh! Sorry!

Just wanted to say sorry to you all for not being around this week! One by one, the three girls and I have been hit by a pretty awful sickness bug. I am feeling a bit better now - at least well enough to sit at the computer and try to catch up with everything I missed over the last few days - which, looking at all the new posts, could take me a while! Am hoping to be perfectly well for Sunday!!

Oh no! I hope you all are back to normal and completely healthy very soon!

3. Melanie, where do you find these things girly!!! Too funny & cute! Anyway, Joy, so sorry to hear that ran thru your family and hoping you feel back to normal soon!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

We just had some awful stuff too! I hope you all feel better soon! Not fun!

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Melanie, where do you find these things girly!!! Too funny & cute! Anyway, Joy, so sorry to hear that ran thru your family and hoping you feel back to normal soon!
    LOL - I just search google or photobucket.

Dear Joy, so glad you're better and back, things just aren't the same without you!

Hi Joy, glad to have you back. Sorry you and your family have been under the weather.

Melanie, I love your graphic.

Have a great day!

Debbie
    Katy, TX