shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello from Bendigo, Australia

Hello from Bendigo, Australia

Hi Everyone,

glad to be here, this is such a great site. I am linnie from bendigo and have digi scrapping for a little while now. looking forward to getting to know everyone and having lots of fun. regards from down under!

Greetings from IRELAND

Hi Linnie

Your post just caught my eye for 2 reasons;- I am also a Newbie on this site and it is brill and also my son is living in Sydney right now.

Enjoy

Kizzy

hello and welcome . enjoy yourself and looking forward to seeeing some of your layouts

Hello and glad you are here. This place is awesome, so many things going on. I am fairly new here as well.
    Elizabeth

I create for Shelly's Art
    check out my blog

nice to meet you

Quote Originally Posted by linnie View Post
    Hi Everyone,

glad to be here, this is such a great site. I am linnie from bendigo and have digi scrapping for a little while now. looking forward to getting to know everyone and having lots of fun. regards from down under!
    Hi linnie ,Im from Port Macquarie NSW

hi Kizzy

Quote Originally Posted by kizzy View Post
    Hi Linnie

Your post just caught my eye for 2 reasons;- I am also a Newbie on this site and it is brill and also my son is living in Sydney right now.

Enjoy

Kizzy
    I live inOz 25yrs .I used to live in Sydney and now live 420klms from Sydneynear the beach but i am from Belfast , BORN and BRED lol maggie

8. Oh all you Aussies!! I'd love to visit there one day! I'm afraid DH would never return if we went though lol.
    Glad to have you here! Hope you enjoy!