shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 12x12 Quick Page~~ Lil' Dreamer by Dancing Princess Designs

1. Just sent a comment to whomever reads the store comments, but just so you know, I had a problem with download #5. In the alpha folder, there are 3 subfolders. My upper and lower case alphas are just fine, but just about the whole numbers folder is corrupt. Has anyone else run into this?

I've posted my two QPs here. Is it ok to have used a DD from Holly Ann in the QP, or should I remove that?

I've uploaded my QPs to your 4shared account.

4. Donakat, because we don't want to violate anyone's TOU, we've had to limit the Exchange to the Featured Kit, and any CU items you'd like to add. I'm sorry! Your QPs look AWESOME! They'll be a fabulous addition to the QP album!

OK, Jenn, I'll remove that item from the one QP and reupload later. Thanks for the quick answer.

6. Thank you! I'm excited to get them!

Quote Originally Posted by briarwoodpups View Post
    Just sent a comment to whomever reads the store comments, but just so you know, I had a problem with download #5. In the alpha folder, there are 3 subfolders. My upper and lower case alphas are just fine, but just about the whole numbers folder is corrupt. Has anyone else run into this?
    I just downloaded mine tonight, and my alphas are fine. Did you try downloading it again?

PS... Is it too late to sign up for this?
    Lori

8. The deadline to sign up, Lori, isn't until the 22nd of March...so you're good! Can't wait to see your page/s!

9. Did all the issues get resolved, Jayne??

Quote Originally Posted by briarwoodpups View Post
    Just sent a comment to whomever reads the store comments, but just so you know, I had a problem with download #5. In the alpha folder, there are 3 subfolders. My upper and lower case alphas are just fine, but just about the whole numbers folder is corrupt. Has anyone else run into this?

10. Yep! They set me up to re-download the 5th file and this time it was fine. Must have been something quirky with my connection first time? But now I have all the numbers and brackets :)

jayne