shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 12x12 Quick Page~~ Lil' Dreamer by Dancing Princess Designs

Here is the first one:

and the second one, which is a little bit of a different QP cause you have to use an extraction on it.

And I have uploaded to 4shared today 17:th
    Last edited by okekeca; 03-17-2009 at 04:53 AM. Reason: added 2 layout and information about uploading

Carola

I have never done this before so I'm going to do my best.
    Sharon

What an experience. This is my first QP. I sure hope I did it right. Here's my page.
    Sharon

4. Here's mine
    Adele
    Blind Sight Designs Found
    at Bits 2 Kits
    at Your Digital Designers
    And soon at Scrap Professor !!!!!.
    My Blog - My Gallery
    CT For Raspberry Road Designs, Rachel's Designs,
    Dreamer Paula, and Trish H.

OK ... me again. I think I uploaded the full png file to the 4shared folder. You ladies are reallly talented. I was looking at the pages and they are wonderful. I'm going to be able to do all my son's baby pictures I never got around to.
    Sharon

Quote Originally Posted by redhotdesigns View Post
    OK ... me again. I think I uploaded the full png file to the 4shared folder. You ladies are reallly talented. I was looking at the pages and they are wonderful. I'm going to be able to do all my son's baby pictures I never got around to.
    that is awesome!
    I am hoping to make an album too -- I am in love with the kit, and all the QP's are making it so easy :)

I just got this fabulous kit! I love it, Jenn! I am off to work on my QP for this exchange!

Love this exchange, Jenn! Thanks so much for such a lovely kit to work with.
    I uploaded today; let me know if there are any problems.
    Here is my LO that I created the QP from...Judah Dreamer

9. Yay! I finally got it done! Mine is uploading to 4shared as I type :) Hope it works ok!
    Here's my preview

Lil Dreamer QP
    Jan

10. This QP Exchange is shaping up nicely! The QPs all look amazing!

Just a reminder, you have a week left!!