shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 12x12 Quick Page~~ Lil' Dreamer by Dancing Princess Designs

Hybrid View

1. *CLOSED*12x12 Quick Page~~ Lil' Dreamer by Dancing Princess Designs

I'm so excited to be hosting my very first QP Exchange!

We'll be using my newest release, Lil' Dreamer

Lil' Dreamer is 25% off until March 23rd, but you can also use my March Special to save even more!! Check it out HERE.

Everyone who participates will get all the QP's entered in the Exchange, as well as these two QP's by me, and a coupon to my store!

Guidelines: UPLOADING GUIDELINES HAVE CHANGED SO PLEASE READ

* Each participant will submit at least 1 quick page but not more than 2 using this kit only (but you may include any commercial use supplies as well).
    * Sign-ups are requested for this so that we know who is working on pages. Post here to say you are planning on participating.
    * Layouts should be created and saved at 12" x 12" and 300ppi starting with a transparent background.
    * If you are familiar with creating a quick page in a transparent .png file, please submit it in that format.
    * If you are not, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in this area: Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop
    * If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already). Please share this file and then post in this thread that you need help poking the holes for the pictures and I will help do those for you.
    * Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_QP.png so as an example, mine would be jcamargo_lildreamer_qp.png.
    * Save a preview of your quick page at 600x600 and upload it to the Quick Page Exchange Gallery for all the oooohs and ahhhs!
    * I will need the .png or .jpg file at the full 12x12 size for each quickpage you submit. Please do not upload the preview to the QP folder below.
    * ***NEW***: In an effort to get you the albums much quicker after the exchange is over, we're implementing a new way for us to share the files.
    - please upload JUST THE FULL PNG FILE to GDS Lil'Dreamer QP Exchange Folder
    - toward the bottom of the screen you will see an "Upload Files" small window. Click the browse button inside there and navigate to your PNG file and choose that to upload.
    * Your computer will then upload the file so it may take a minute or two. After the upload is completed, you will not see anything in this folder even to tell you it was successful but I'll let you know if there's a problem.
    * Please post here that you uploaded so I can make sure it came through OK.
    * Once the exchange is over, I will figure out who hasn't uploaded or has a problem with their files and when all is good will make it so that you can see all the files that everyone uploads and then you can download them!
    * The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on Sunday, March 22nd.
    * The deadline to upload your zip is Tuesday, March 24th.

Please remember to
    *Post again here once you've uploaded to the 4shared folder so I can make sure they're ready to go for everyone!

This is going to be so much FUN!!!

Thanks for playing!

**Participants**

elenasworld-Uploaded
    RN_Meow-Uploaded
    kcsimpson99-
    HollyS-
    gigichet-Uploaded
    emst-Uploaded
    IntenseMagic-Uploaded
    Tweederbug-
    Mom_of_5-Uploaded
    okekeca-Uploaded
    briarwoodpups-Uploaded
    donakat-Uploaded
    rosefire-Uploaded
    redhotdesigns-Uploaded
    amandamoo-Uploaded
    jenn611-Uploaded
    lagerdel-Uploaded
    an_g83-Uploaded
    nancywra-Uploaded

Last edited by HollyS; 05-02-2009 at 04:01 AM.

I bought this kit this morning. Love that this kit is full of blues and yellows...I was so in need of this boy kit.

oh i love this kit...gonna try to do this exchange!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I have never done the QP exchange. I am going to have to give this a try. Can't wait to see all the great pages!

Love it!!

WOW, I love this kit, Jenn!! I had the nursery theme "Noah's Zoo" from JCPenney way back 10 years ago and used it for both my girls!! It had rainbows, giraffes, animals and THESE COLORS!! Wait a minute......, did you design this kit for me?!? LOL!!

I am gonna try to do the QP exchange with you this month. I have done 2 so far and they were both GREAT!!

6. Amy, we must be on the same wavelength! I'm so glad you like it!! Looking forward to seeing your quickpage!

7. Just sent a comment to whomever reads the store comments, but just so you know, I had a problem with download #5. In the alpha folder, there are 3 subfolders. My upper and lower case alphas are just fine, but just about the whole numbers folder is corrupt. Has anyone else run into this?

I've posted my two QPs here. Is it ok to have used a DD from Holly Ann in the QP, or should I remove that?

Quote Originally Posted by briarwoodpups View Post
    Just sent a comment to whomever reads the store comments, but just so you know, I had a problem with download #5. In the alpha folder, there are 3 subfolders. My upper and lower case alphas are just fine, but just about the whole numbers folder is corrupt. Has anyone else run into this?
    I just downloaded mine tonight, and my alphas are fine. Did you try downloading it again?

PS... Is it too late to sign up for this?
    Lori

10. Did all the issues get resolved, Jayne??

Quote Originally Posted by briarwoodpups View Post
    Just sent a comment to whomever reads the store comments, but just so you know, I had a problem with download #5. In the alpha folder, there are 3 subfolders. My upper and lower case alphas are just fine, but just about the whole numbers folder is corrupt. Has anyone else run into this?