shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need some inspiration!

1. I need some inspiration!

Ok girls-
    I have a few new products coming out soon ( hopefully)...but once those are done- I am open to ideas!!!

So--what do you want to see in the way of word art? A theme? a certain type? Let me hear it!!!
    JAB Digital Designs

i like nature, buggy or woodsy kind of quotes/wordart
    my dd would live outside if she could

I like romantic wordart fonts
    Greetings Cornelia

My Blog:

4. I too love romantic fonts-
    and the nature/buggy idea would be great for spring !!

Thanks for the ideas !
    JAB Digital Designs

I would love to see some word art about the teenage years. The trials and tributes of that time of life.

I always love to add a bit of "wisdom" to my layouts hoping that one day when my kids are reading them when I am just a memory (and guardian angel, hopefully ) that somehow I can still help them in those moments when they need just the right words to give them the strength to keep striving to live their lives to the fullest.

sappy, I know.. ughh...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    I always love to add a bit of "wisdom" to my layouts hoping that one day when my kids are reading them when I am just a memory (and guardian angel, hopefully ) that somehow I can still help them in those moments when they need just the right words to give them the strength to keep striving to live their lives to the fullest.

sappy, I know.. ughh...LOL

It may be sappy, Debra, but I want the same things. I always try to journal with messages like that, but it is hard to come up with those words of wisdom, and make them sound poetic......could that be the reason I dread the journaling?? I think...yes!! LOL!!

8. I like the teenage idea :)

and as far as sappy wisdom-- I don't think it's sappy. That is one reason I started doing word art. My journaling stinks but I always want it to say "something" just don't always know how to say it....I found that sometimes I can find a perfect quote or saying or song lyric that sums it all up for me. :)

I love all the ideas listed here- I better get busy :)
    thanks everyone..and keep them coming-
    JAB Digital Designs

I would love to see a girly soccer kit. My daughter started playing soccer last year and I have a hard time finding girl sports themes.
    Elizabeth

I create for Shelly's Art
    check out my blog

I would like to see more wordart about ALL kinds of relatives - Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Fathers, etc.