shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Western Australia

1. Hello from Western Australia

Hi girls, just thought I would poke my head round the door and say hello. I'm new to digiscrapping and have signed up for classes, so I'll be checking out the forums and hopefuly getting to know some people!

Tones

hello and welcome to the forums. i'm pretty new to digital scrapping too but i tell ya i love it allready. hope you get some great ideas from the classes.

welcome! Im pretty new too, but I can tell you, its so much fun here, and so many nice people, so enjoy it
    Greetings Cornelia

My Blog:

hi There
    Welcome to GDS! Hope you have a great time in your classes.
    Digi-scrapping can be so addictive, and there is always something to learn.
    Hope you take a look at some of our challenges, where you can try out some new techniques and pick up some goodies along the way!

Welcome to GDS! Great to meet you and looking forward to seeing you around!

Please don't hesitate to holler if you need help with anything.

psst.. also, check out the daily download programe for freebies to stock up on your scrapping supplies - there is a free daily download everyday

6. thanks

thanks girls! I'm pretty happy so far and I haven't even started the first class LOL but I'm thinking it might be a while before I'm brave enough to tackle a challenge. Seems to be a friendly and happy place though -- thanks for the welcome messages :)

Welcome to GDS... it's such a nice place... you'll love here!

Hi Tones. Welcome to GDS....everyone here is so friendly and helpful. I think you and I were both in Andrea's Beginner CS3 class this time. Boy, I really learned a lot. I'm already signed up for the Intermediate class next month.

Welcome to GDS
    Elizabeth

I create for Shelly's Art
    check out my blog

Hi Tones

Warm welcome to GDS - the bestest of Forums!!

Carola