shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's coming...March 6th!!

Quote Originally Posted by JewelTheQueen View Post
    did you know that it says its tonight on the calendar ? I was thinking I was going to have to miss it because of the Supreme Team Challenge chat. I am so glad!

for prize ... I am easy LOL. I love alphas ... I love bling ... I love mini kits ... I love templates ... the one thing Im less of a fan of is QPs.
    Yep, it sure does. I just got my notice too. Now I have to remind myself to be here on Friday!

Quote Originally Posted by JewelTheQueen View Post
    did you know that it says its tonight on the calendar ?
    Fixed

3. Speed scrap oh yeah it's on like Donkey Kong!
    [/CENTER]

I'm going to have trouble topping my "results" from last speed scrap. That kinda scares me... we'll see!

5. I need my Speed Fix, Shannon! and all of your bonuses are super cool. I may be a little biased! LOL
    Catalina

<----Check out our new CT BLOG

Oh I am so glad I don;t have to work this weekend. I'll be there. I love mini kits but anything bonus is great.

7. Yay! I love speed scraps with Shannon! Count me in:) For a prize... I love everything, too. But I would love more stitches and flowers. And lighter colored paper to do babies... as we know I have 3 little ones that need their scrappin done. haha
    FACEBOOK

I am hoping to make it to this one. I am with Anna, I would love some glittery items as well as glittery paper... I am loving glitter right now.
    Elizabeth

I create for Shelly's Art
    check out my blog

Ugh I had no clue the day was set wrong! Silly me. Thanks Erin for fixing it!!
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

10. I am not sure that "speed" is a descriptive word I can use for my digital scrapping, but I have sure wanted to "try" and to a Speed Scrap for a long time. Perhaps I'll try.... but, I am not going to make any promises! :-)