shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone from NC?

What an enchanting name! I will certainly remember it now that you pointed it out. Sorry I didn't notice it in your siggie.
    Dona

Quote Originally Posted by makingmemories View Post
    My name is Memorie Hamrick...I am sorry...I have it on my signature.

2. Hi there Boonie! I'm in Blowing Rock ...just a "stone's throw" away! I love to digiscrap ... make books of my (grown) children and family get-togethers!
    Beadnbyte

Quote Originally Posted by Beadnbyte View Post
    Hi there Boonie! I'm in Blowing Rock ...just a "stone's throw" away! I love to digiscrap ... make books of my (grown) children and family get-togethers!
    Beadnbyte
    Hi beadnbyte. It is very nice to meet you! Maybe we can get together sometime. I still feel I am fairly new to digi scrapping. I do pages for family and friends but have never made a book. Sounds wonderful! This is a wonderful web site! Everyone is very nice and very helpful! I am using PSE 7 for my program. I really like it but am still learning how to use it. I took a beginner class here and it has helped tremendously. I love looking at other scrapbooker's layouts to get ideas. There is so much talent and creativity in here. Nice talking to you! Kweta (pronounced Keeta)

ferate Guest
    hello everyone. i'm annette... i live in greenville, nc.

Quote Originally Posted by ferate View Post
    hello everyone. i'm annette... i live in greenville, nc.
    ^^ its me. just a new acct. :] still in greenville, nc. Its the eastern side. :]

i would love to have a NC GDS get together, if yall are interested. :]

6. Hi, I am in Clayton, NC (about 30 miles south of Raleigh) I am the the real newbie
    and am having a hard time...think maybe the classes for PSE may help as I have no clue how to get around in it. I am not at this time, lets choose the right phrase here...Capable of even trying to design, really want to scrapbook. I have been a traditional scrapbooker for 12 years and have been working on Vintage albums for the family, but have gotten behind (3 years) on my daily scrapbooking. I am alos new to this site and am sure all of you will be extremely helpful........!

Hi there, and welcome to GDS.
    The GDS classes are wonderful and what an awesome Sale there is on PSE right now!
    You can also start out by checking out our Resources Tab at the top of the page. You will find some great Tutorials there!
    Make sure you sign up for our Daily Download Rewind Program as well.
    Look forward to seeing lots of great layouts in the Gallery soon!

PS I am not from NC, but have a Daughter who lives in South Carolina near Columbia.

8. Thank you britnkaysmemaw2. The resourceful tips are greatly appreciated! I used Creative Memories Storybook program for awhile, then my laptops screen got cracked (thanks to my 10 year old) and so since August I have been trying to decide wether to go back to CM program, but decided to venture further and I am struggling, but know with the resources and wonderful family at GDS I will be on my way shortly...Nice to meet you and look forward to becoming part of the family!

You are very welcome. Look forward to getting to know you better and see your layouts.
    Just give a shout if you have more questions. There is a wonderful bunch of ladies here that are a wealth of great information!