shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from NC

1. Hi from NC

Hi! My name is Terri. I am from the eastern beaches of NC. Married 11 years to Mark, one 5 year old (almost 6) son Cameron. Been digi-scrapping for about a year and also belong to Scrapbook Max. One of the girls there told me about this site and I decided to see what it was all about. I am liking what I see so far. Some really beautiful layouts on here!

Welcome. There are some fabulous designers here and the members are awesome. Look forward to seeing your lo's in the gallery.

Hi Terri! I am from the mountains of NC (Boone). Welcome aboard! you will love it here!! Alot of friendly & helpful people and the site is full of tutorials & challenges to give you more confidence! Can't wait to see your layouts!! Have fun!

4. Welcome, Terri! Glad you found us....jump right in and make yourself at home! Looking forward to seeing your LOs in the gallery!

Welcome to GDS! We have many members who use scrapbook max software :) My cousin just moved from here in Maryland to NC and is about a block from the beach and loves it so far, maybe he moved close to you

Looking forward to having you around with us.. have you checked out the Supreme Team Contest? Great way to really get involved.. deadline is tomorrow for sign ups and it begins on Wed and runs through the full month of march..loads of fun!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ad.php?t=10143

hello and welcome. do hope you missed the snow that was headed your way.

Hi Terri
    Welcome to GDS! Hope you enjoy browsing the site. Take a look at our challenges and the daily downloads. A great way to try out some new skills/techniques and pick up some scrapping goodies along the way!

Welcome, Terri! Glad you found your way to GDS, you will love it here!

9. Quote Originally Posted by ponicedan View Post
    Hi Terri! I am from the mountains of NC (Boone). Welcome aboard! you will love it here!! Alot of friendly & helpful people and the site is full of tutorials & challenges to give you more confidence! Can't wait to see your layouts!! Have fun!
    Thanks for the warm welcome from everyone! I just got back Monday of this week from a ski trip in Boone (well Banner Elk) went to Sugar Mountain. I hated it (not a skiier by no stretch) but everyone else had a blast!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    Welcome to GDS! We have many members who use scrapbook max software :) My cousin just moved from here in Maryland to NC and is about a block from the beach and loves it so far, maybe he moved close to you

Looking forward to having you around with us.. have you checked out the Supreme Team Contest? Great way to really get involved.. deadline is tomorrow for sign ups and it begins on Wed and runs through the full month of march..loads of fun!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ad.php?t=10143
    Do you mean like Atlantic Beach NC? or maybe Emerald Isle? I am about 10 minutes from there. We used to live right on the beach moved to the mainland about 5 years ago.