shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brag Book Exchange - Maria's Springtime

Hybrid View

1. Brag Book Exchange - Maria's Springtime

Are you ready for a new brag book exchange! I have a brand new Spring kit full of papers, flowers and embellishments, that I'm sure will allow everyone to create gorgeous albums! Here is the kit:

With this exchange, you will receive all of the quick pages submitted by participants PLUS these Cover and Back Cover created by me:

In Addition to the kit I also have a fantastic Addon:

If you use both in, at least one of your quick pages you will receive a discount coupon for the value you paid for the Addon to buy at my store .

Guidelines:

* Each participant will submit at least 1, 4X6 brag book page but not more than 3 using this kit only with or without Addon elements. (but you may include any commercial use supplies as well). Please put all of your pages on 1 preview page to upload to the gallery or If you're posting only one QP please write the word PREVIEW on top of the preview itself to prevent any non-participants from using these pages.

* Sign-ups are requested for this so that we know who is working on pages. Post here to say you are planning on participating.

* Layouts should be created and saved at 4" height x 6" width and 300ppi starting with a transparent background. Your photo areas should be transparent when you are done.

* If you are familiar with creating a quick page in a transparent .png file, please submit it in that format.

* If you are not familiar with the process of creating a quick page, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in this area: Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop

* If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already). Please share this file and then post in this thread that you need help poking the holes for the pictures and I will help do those for you.

* Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_bb1.png so as an example, mine would be maria_springtime_bb1.png.

* Post your preview of your bb pages all on one layout at 600x600 and upload it to the Brag Book Exchange Gallery for everyone to see!

* I will need the .png or .jpg file at the full 6x4 size for each brag book page you submit.
    Please do not send me the preview of the QP...just the png quick page files.

* Please send me JUST THE FULL PNG FILES
    to scrapping.moments@gmail.com
    with he SUBJECT: BB EXCHANGE.

If you're sending more than one please forward them in separate emails to make sure I'll receive them all.

* Please post here that you sent the email so I can make sure it came through OK.

* Once the exchange is over, I will figure out who hasn't send or has a problem with their files and when all is good and upload them all zipped, sending you by PM the download link!

* The submission deadline for this Exchange is end of the Sunday, March 15th.

* Deadline for sending your files to me is Monday, March, 16th.
    I will be sending you the download links in a couple of days.

Finally, I will randomly pick a QP and the winner will receive my 2 new kits free plus a US$ $10.00 to buy at my store.

I hope you enjoy this exchange. If you have any questions, be sure to PM me (Maria) or write me an email scrapping.moments@gmail.com. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing all your wonderful creations
    Last edited by Maria; 03-01-2009 at 07:01 AM.
    Hugs

Sounds like a great challenge. Love the kit .. very colorful!

3. Wow... Im in....this Kit is very very beautiful and so cute, congratulations Maria ;)
    Life is Simple!! Im --->

Beautiful Kit !! Love the colors and the house bird is so cute !!
    I'm in !!

Looks like a great one Maria..can't wait to see the pages everyone makes! Great deal at 20% off too!!

This looks like fun, so I'm in, too. Great looking kit.
    Dona

Great kit! Can't wait to see what everyone creates!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

This is my first time back in a while, but I am in!

Much Love to Every Scrappy Lady Here!
    XOXO,

Angie

9. Hi Angie,

Welcome back

Unfortunatelloy this exchange ended last sunday, but I'm sure there will be a new one coming up.

Thank you so much for wanting to participate.

Hugs
    Maria
    Hugs

10. I don't have an account at any of the standard sites because I have my own web page. When I get home tonight from work, I'll upload the files to my server and send you a link!

jayne