shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: March Photoshop classes now open for enrollment!

I'm having problems opening up psc4. I keep getting a message telling me to reinstall. I can open the Ai portion and others but now cs4. i'll keep trying to figure it out.

It's 10:20 pm so time for me to say goodnight. Still now class info. so I guess it will be tomorrow morning before I can check back in. Goodnight all.

Dona, do you mean the lessons I took for pse 7? I haven't taken any classes for cs4 yet.

Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    Anna,
    Plan on spending plenty of time with PSCS4, and even go back and do the lessons from earlier classes you've taken, if you have. That way you learn to do the easier things with the new software, before diving into the more advanced tips.

3. No pm back from Holly either so not too sure what happened here!
    Nite ladies! Calling it a day!
    Chat tomorrow!
    Bootybella

4. Duh...just noticed that the thread is up and all the class notes are posted - check it out if you haven't already!!!
    Bootybella

Let me know if the reinstall doesn't work and I'll see if I can help you. :)

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    I'm having problems opening up psc4. I keep getting a message telling me to reinstall. I can open the Ai portion and others but now cs4. i'll keep trying to figure it out.

It's 10:20 pm so time for me to say goodnight. Still now class info. so I guess it will be tomorrow morning before I can check back in. Goodnight all.

Thanks everyone for your patience. My Internet keeps going down today. If you haven't got the welcome letter, you will be getting it over email as soon as I get your receipt. It's great to have you all in the class and all of the lessons are posted now. Let me know if I can help with anything!

Andrea,
    I signed up for PS Adv#3, but I am only seeing the forum for #2 which I already took. Thanks for checking this out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post

Can I ask you did you do a direct download from Adobe or did you do an install from a disk?
    Last summer I did a direct download from Adobe of a cs4 suite and the dummies set me up with a trial version instead of the full version that I paid for. It took me 3 months of talking to people from India and then finally contacting the company president to get the mess fixed. I will never again do a direct download from Adobe.

Quote Originally Posted by webdesignmom View Post
    Can I ask you did you do a direct download from Adobe or did you do an install from a disk?
    Last summer I did a direct download from Adobe of a cs4 suite and the dummies set me up with a trial version instead of the full version that I paid for. It took me 3 months of talking to people from India and then finally contacting the company president to get the mess fixed. I will never again do a direct download from Adobe.
    Thanks for your response. I actually am downloading the trial version because I am purchasing the program but have not done so yet. My computer was telling me I did not have enough memory so we'll see what happens when I get the actual program. Thanks again!

Anna, hopefuly that is all you need is more memory. That would be the least of your worries.