shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: March Photoshop classes now open for enrollment!

1. Just got home and pony'ed up to my computer....can barely wait to get started! Glad I am not behind!!! I am a few glasses of vino deep though so don't know if my questions will be belligerent? Kidding - I will try and keep them intelligent!! Bwahahaha!!!
    Bootybella

I still don't have anything. I just registered today so maybe I'll get it tomorrow. So sad, I just downloaded CSr and was a little anxious.

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    I still don't have anything. I just registered today so maybe I'll get it tomorrow. So sad, I just downloaded CSr and was a little anxious.
    You're not alone.... We are all sitting on pins and needles,
    waiting.... oh so patiently....
    time for some caffine!! =)

4. I just signed up and cant wait until these classes start.

5. Maybe something personal happened to her? I hope it is nothing serious! This seems a little weird as it is almost 7pm my time. I am just going to pm Holly and see if she knows anything...
    Bootybella

That is strange. Usually classes start right on time. I hope all is well with Andrea. But while we are here...Dawn, thanks for the link. i downloaded and now I'm really anxious. So is this really very different from PSE? I used 6 and 7.

I've been playing around with CS4 a little today
    and yeah, it's pretty different! I have Elements 6 and 8,
    and Elements is very automated. CS4 is not.
    But that gives us more flexibility & tools!! So excited!

CS4 is great! I had to delete Paint Shop Pro last year to make myself learn it...and glad I did.

My Blog || My Twitter

Anna,
    Plan on spending plenty of time with PSCS4, and even go back and do the lessons from earlier classes you've taken, if you have. That way you learn to do the easier things with the new software, before diving into the more advanced tips.

10. I guess I so need to upgrade,,,,lol