shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 72

Thread: March Photoshop classes now open for enrollment!

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybella View Post
    Ok....so it starts TOMORROW!!! Yahhhh!!!! I probably won't sleep tonight!
    Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!! This is such an awesome week!!! First this class, then I got a phone call from Stampin Up (which i am a demo for) and got invited to an intimate dinner with the President of SU along with 6 other demos on Friday night, then I have Regionals all day Saturday!!! I don't think this week could possibly get any better!!!
    Wow! You have quite the line-up this week!!
    That's awesome!! Grats to you!!

    And... it's now Tuesday night! Let the count down begin!!
    tick, tock....

  2. I say lets go ahead and start and pretend its time....lol

  3. #33
    I'm game! ;)

  4. #34
    FYI, I've signed up for the PS Adv #3 class, Andrea. Thanks!


  5. ok, why do I feel like I'm sitting at my computer with my eyes bugged out going. "Open, Open, Open"?.... Oh wait,, cause I am,,,,,,lmaoooo

  6. #36
    Everyone left home early for a change, so I stopped by to see if class was open yet but I guess I'm too early. I will check back again after awhile. Maybe in the mean time I will post my photo here.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Austin, Tx.
    Posts
    34,931
    I'm purchasing the CS4 for my school for some projects we are about to start. I don't have it today but I know I can download a free trail somewhere. Where would I do that and is it too late for this month's class? I will be getting CS4.






  8. Quote Originally Posted by Country Style Designs View Post
    ok, why do I feel like I'm sitting at my computer with my eyes bugged out going. "Open, Open, Open"?.... Oh wait,, cause I am,,,,,,lmaoooo
    LOL!! And I was thinking I was a keener!!! I was afraid to go on this morning thinking I was just being way too eager this early, but glad I am not the only one!! I may have to be away from my comp. this afternoon so I guess after all my waiting, I am going to have to wait a little longer to tonight to see the class!
    Agh!!!
    Bootybella

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Bootybella View Post
    LOL!! And I was thinking I was a keener!!! I was afraid to go on this morning thinking I was just being way too eager this early, but glad I am not the only one!! I may have to be away from my comp. this afternoon so I guess after all my waiting, I am going to have to wait a little longer to tonight to see the class!
    Agh!!!
    awwwwww... well I will save you a seat and write on the walls for ya till you get back,,,lol Can I be the official trouble make of the class.... I promise no spit balls......lmaoooooooooooooooooo

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    I'm purchasing the CS4 for my school for some projects we are about to start. I don't have it today but I know I can download a free trail somewhere. Where would I do that and is it too late for this month's class? I will be getting CS4.
    Anna, here is a link for the 30 day trials: Adobe Downloads
    If you don't already have an account, you will have to create one to dl.
    Hope this helps! =)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •