shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: March Photoshop classes now open for enrollment!

Is it too late to join? I just got both Photoshop & Illustrator programs & would love to learn ASAP how to use them.
    Thanks!

Yes, it is too late for this month. We're half way done. However, a new round of classes will be starting in just about three weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by lifesaver View Post
    Is it too late to join? I just got both Photoshop & Illustrator programs & would love to learn ASAP how to use them.
    Thanks!

3. I purchased the beginners class today, I am so looking forward to learning all of this, and I am telling all my friends also.
    Hugs
    MoMo

4. Just Signed Up!!!

Hello everyone!!! I just signed up for the Beginner Class and am SUPER excited to get started!!! Gonna take some getting used to posting in this new forum but can hardly wait!! Woo hoo!!!!
    Andrea - I don't know if my Username got sent to you or not but my email addy is bella013175@hotmail.com and I just signed up. Can you let me know if there is anything else I have to do from my end of do I just sit here jumping up and down until Wednesday? LOL!!
    Thanks so much,
    Last edited by Bootybella; 02-26-2010 at 10:09 AM.
    Bootybella

I'll make a note of your username and double check that we get you added. I love the excitiement! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Bootybella View Post
    Hello everyone!!! I just signed up for the Beginner Class and am SUPER excited to get started!!! Gonna take some getting used to posting in this new forum but can hardly wait!! Woo hoo!!!!
    Andrea - I don't know if my Username got sent to you or not but my email addy is bella013175@hotmail.com and I just signed up. Can you let me know if there is anything else I have to do from my end of do I just sit here jumping up and down until Wednesday? LOL!!
    Thanks so much,

6. Is it March already????? Is it ever gonna get here.. I am so so excited about this...lol

7. Only two more sleeps till March!!!
    Counting the minutes till WEDNESDAY! Kidding - that would be rather insane, would it not? LOL!!!
    Bootybella

Quote Originally Posted by Bootybella View Post
    Only two more sleeps till March!!!
    Counting the minutes till WEDNESDAY! Kidding - that would be rather insane, would it not? LOL!!!
    That's not insane at all!!
    I'm signing up on Monday for the same class!
    And waiting for Wednesday to come along... I'm about to burst with excitement!!

I love seeing so much excitement for the classes! :)

10. Ok....so it starts TOMORROW!!! Yahhhh!!!! I probably won't sleep tonight!
    Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!! This is such an awesome week!!! First this class, then I got a phone call from Stampin Up (which i am a demo for) and got invited to an intimate dinner with the President of SU along with 6 other demos on Friday night, then I have Regionals all day Saturday!!! I don't think this week could possibly get any better!!!
    Bootybella