store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
  1. thanks reply

Townsville

Hi all new to this and am from Townsville would really like to connect with other scrappers. Namaste Heather.

Quote Originally Posted by wildstorm View Post
    Hi there. I am from north Queensland....Townsville. Have been digital scrapbooking for five months now after six years the old way. Wish I had found this before. Any way have now and it is just great. Wonderfull people here. I have four kids, boys 29 & 27 and girls 24 & 21 and also 3 grand daughters and 1 grand son and a new one just on the way. Two grandchildren kive 1 1/2 hours from me and two a four hour drive from me.
    Hi Wildstorm... I am also from Townsville...

Talking Hello

Hello everyone from Australia

I'm from Sydney, NSW ~ lovely to see some other Aussie's here :)

Designing as Jemima's Digital Boutique I CT 4 Happy Scrap Arts and a Honorary CT 4 S2SS ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Hi I am another Aussie from far northern NSW.

Hi, another Aussie here, I'm from Melbourne. Welcome.

I am another Aussie - great to see some more here. I am in Brisbane.

Hello or should I say G'day...I know there are many Aussies that visit this site..
    I live on the North Coast of NSW. I CT for Vicki (Dana's Footprint Digital Design) who is a RLF as well.

I love this site and do the Progressive Challenge each month and try to do other challenges if I can.
    I also try to comment on member's LO's in the gallery. I always receive a thrill if someone has taken the time to look at my LO's and then leave a comment.
    Great to say hello to all the Aussies and those that love Australia or would love to visit....

From Cornubia, Qld. Just a new digiscrapper. Great to see the skills of others.

Quote Originally Posted by dianet View Post
    From Cornubia, Qld. Just a new digiscrapper. Great to see the skills of others.
    Hi and welcome. I am in brisbane so we are almost neighbours. Great to see you found digitalscrabooking and GDS. It is a great place for newer scrappers as there are heaps of lovely people here to help you out and lots of inspiration. enjoy looking around.