shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone out there from Australia

Hi Irene and Welcome to GDS! How fun that your DD has introduced you to digi-scrapping..it's always good to have a little support getting started!

We love Andrea too.. Great to see you taking her classes.. you'll be a creative genius in no time!

Once again, Big Welcome!

Hi All - I'm in Coffs Harbour and been here for the last 6 years, having moved from my beloved Vancouver Island, Canada but having found a wonderful husband who is Aussie, (yes - on the internet!) it was a no~brainer! Regrets? Yes.. too far away from Vancouver Island and my grown sons. However, I've been fortunate enough to be able to travel back often and going again for the month of August. Working with paper, or digital paper has kept me sane and I love it. I'm looking forward to learning how to use Photoshop more effectively. My husband and I also love photography so while I don't have a blog - I do have a flickr account. I haven't posted too much there yet, but posting, as you know, takes time so I'll get my photos up there slowly but surely. In the mean time I'm enjoying surfing the forums and gallery and marveling at what people are coming up with. Such talent out there!!

Australia

Hi girls, this is great so many aussies

I started about 1 year ago on and off , getting there slowly but i guesse i see my work improving.
    God Loves a tryer LOL.
    I live in Port Macquarie 6 yrs now .(We used to live in Sydney near Camden) love living near the coast, looking forward to a reply

Hi everyone from this wonderful land
    I'm from the ACT
    and I can say Summer is over and Winter is on it's way
    It's been a cold, wet and windy weekend, but good to see rain again

I'm a Aussie

hi there , i am from Port Macquarie this is a great site, so0ooo does this site come from Australia Or USA?

maggie

Quote Originally Posted by Nannylyn View Post
    Hi there all you fellow Aussies. I am from North Queensland and was wondering if anyone else who enjoys Digital Scrapbooking and this friendly site is from Aussie land. Would love to here from you.

HI

hi i am from Port Macquarie lovely site , we had a beautiful weekend and still have 27c most days

Quote Originally Posted by kayak View Post
    Hi everyone from this wonderful land
    I'm from the ACT
    and I can say Summer is over and Winter is on it's way
    It's been a cold, wet and windy weekend, but good to see rain again

Quote Originally Posted by landofoz View Post
    hi there , i am from Port Macquarie this is a great site, so0ooo does this site come from Australia Or USA?

maggie
    USA from the land of everything big, but not if you watch the big pond TV ads.

Has been very warm here till last weekend now top of 13 maybe the snow fields got snow like Victoria did cos the wild is icy and it is autumn and Canberra

Here is another, I am from Bendigo- near melbourne. welcome to the site

Quote Originally Posted by Nannylyn View Post
    Hi there all you fellow Aussies. I am from North Queensland and was wondering if anyone else who enjoys Digital Scrapbooking and this friendly site is from Aussie land. Would love to here from you.
    Yes mid north coast Port Macquarie whats on your mind?

maggie

hi Chris fancy meeting you here found this site a few weeks ago and i love it.
    my friend in Adelaide lives in Hopevalley
    maggie